Associate Dentist - Inverness (Established patients with good private opportunity)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Inverness. An established list of patients, good private opportunity with additional financial benefits. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Highly skilled team
- % gross for private treatments
- 2.5 or 3 days per week
- Monday, Tuesday 8.30am to 5pm & Friday 1pm to 5pm, or...
- ...Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8.30am to 5pm
- Mixed NHS/Denplan/Private Practice
- Established list of patients offering excellent opportunity for private
- Excellent equipment including digital x-ray, OPG, CEREC
- Superb marketing by a dedicated team
- Excellent professional support
- Well-established dental practice
- ten minutes from the airport
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW8588
This is a well presented and modern six surgery dental practice offering an array of treatments and provides excellent opportunities for implants, CEREC restorations, whitening, AirFlow, and private restorations – composite, bridges, crowns and veneers.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists with NHS list numbers.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.