Associate Dentist - Lewisham, London (INDEPENDENT, full-time, £12+ depending on UDA delivered, superb private scope, practice is roughly 50/50 NHS and private, with a large base of private only patients)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Lewisham, London. INDEPENDENT. Full-time, £12+ depending on UDA delivered, superb private scope, practice is roughly 50/50 NHS and private, with a large base of private only patients. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Lewisham, London
- £12+ per UDA based on UDA delivery
- 50% on private/labs
- Flexible on UDA targets
- Superb private opportunity
- Practice is circa 50/50 private/NHS, and has a large private-only patient base
- Replacing departing colleague - established, well-maintained patients to inherit
- Well-presented, with state of the art equipment including CBCT, CT scan, intra oral scanners, cerec milling machine, rotary endo and digital x-ray
- Implant mentoring opportunities for the right candidate
- FD training practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3589
This is a well-established, independently owned mixed practice that has been serving the local community for over 30 years. The practice is busy with a longstanding base of both NHS and private-only patients. The successful candidate will be inheriting patients from a colleague about to go on maternity leave, the practice can however accommodate an additional associate thereafter, thus this will be a permanent opportunity. You will work alongside a large, longstanding team of associates and will be supported by the principal dentist, who is able to offer mentorship in implants for the right candidate with an interest in this area of dentistry.
The practice has nine surgeries that are well presented, and equipped to a high standard - you will find the latest technology and equipment at your disposal, including intra oral scanner, CBCT, CT scanner, Cerec Machine, Rotary Endo and Digital x-ray.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725