Associate Dentist - Midhurst - West Sussex (Part-time, £12 UDA with good private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Midhurst, West Sussex. Part-time, £12 UDA with good private opportunity. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Midhurst, West Sussex
- up to 4150 UDA (flexible and less available)
- £12 UDA (plus additional reward/bonus payments)
- two days per week, Thursday and Friday
- Excellent private opportunity in mixed practice (at 50% gross)
- Excellent professional development with CPD & Sponsored education
- Superb equipment including digital x-ray and rotary endo
- Established modern dental practice
- Lovely practice in an idyllic location
- reference: DW8914
This is a high quality, smart, and modern dental practice, with optimum patient care as their primary focus. They offer a superb practice environment, with excellent opportunities and support for professional development and with superb remuneration and an additional financial reward system to ensure you are fully valued for the work you do.
In addition, you will be afforded access to all materials and equipment you need, with digital x-ray and rotary endodontics as standard. This is a real career opportunity, where you will work with like-minded colleagues, providing a friendly clinic team with one goal of ensuring the best patient experience.
You will benefit from an experienced team in your clinic, really supporting you to deliver the high-quality care you want your patients to receive. The practice is managed effectively and efficiently with a focus on collaboration and operating as one team.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729