Associate Dentist - Newbury - Berkshire (£13 UDA, 4 days per week, established practice with established NHS & Private patients)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Newbury, Berkshire. £13 UDA, 4 days per week, established practice with established NHS & Private patients. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist (four days per week)
- Newbury, Berkshire
- UDA value is competitive (circa £12 / £13 UDA)
- 5704 UDA
- Well maintained private list to acquire
- Four days per week, either Monday to Thursday, or Tuesday to Friday
- Excellent further private opportunity (at 50% gross)
- Excellent professional development with CPD & Sponsored education
- Superb equipment including digital x-ray and rotary endo
- Established modern dental in state of the art premises
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9366
The practice is well-established with well-maintained patients providing excellent private potential. In addition to NHS, the practice provides a range of private treatments including implants. Thus, ideally, we are seeking a dentist who has the necessary communication skills and experience to build the private income and offer private treatments. There is an already established and well-maintained list of private patients for you to acquire.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.