Associate Dentist - Plymouth (high earnings, superb practice and welcome payment)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Plymouth, Devon. Full or part-time, acquiring a full and well-maintained list of patients. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Flexible days and hours up to full time
- Mixed practice with flexible UDA allocation
- Joining bonus available
- £100,000+ expected annual income
- Good private opportunity
- Established dental practice
- Excellent Continuous Professional Development and Sponsored Education
- Free support from a full-time therapist, and a fully-qualified nursing team
- Fully qualified staff with many having post certificates including Radiography
- Acquiring a long established and well-maintained patient book
- A busy NHS diary with excellent private potential
- Reference: IND8423
This is an established and modern seven surgery dental practice, fully computerised with SOE Software, OPG, digital x-ray, and Rotary Endo. If you join this professional associate team, you will be supported by four dental hygienists, a full-time therapist and an experienced (fully qualified) nursing team. Many of the staff have been with the practice for over a decade, with the practice benefitting from a welcoming family atmosphere.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729