Associate Dentist - Pontefract (INDEPENDENT with excellent private opportunity, good support for current FD)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Pontefract, West Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. Superb practice, state of the art equipment, with excellent private opportunity and professional development. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Pontefract, West Yorkshire (Leeds 25mins, Doncaster, 34mins, York, 30mins)
- £11 UDA
- Well-established practice with a well-maintained existing list to transfer
- Benefitting from recent full refurbishment
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Flexible UDA allocation
- Good support for current FDs
- Acquiring a stable patient list from a very well-established senior dentist
- Superb private opportunity and opportunities for professional development
- Excellent and experienced clinical team with superb support and diary management
- Reference: DW8862
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist seeking an opportunity to acquire a well-maintained and stable list of patients with excellent private opportunity and a great clinical support structure and professional development to ensure you fulfil your clinical ambitions. The practice provides implants, cosmetic dentistry, facial aesthetics and Invisalign. The practice is a Platinum Invisalign provider and with the principal having provided Invisalign for over 10 years, there is plenty of support and mentoring should you require it.
You will also benefit from a newly refurbished surgery, with state of the art equipment and a superb support team offering excellent chairside assistance, administrators who manage your diary to your needs, and a Treatment Coordinator who provide expert assistance for comprehensive cases. The practice also offers inhouse finance to assist patients in funding bigger plans.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.