Associate Dentist - Scarborough, North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, 3 days per week, £13 per UDA, established NHS, plus private, can offer PLVE, superb modern, supportive practice)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, 3 days per week, £13 per UDA, established NHS, plus private, can offer PLVE, superb modern, supportive practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- £13 per UDA
- 2000 UDA
- Established private list with superb growth opportunity
- Can offer PLVE for ORE, LDS, etc. dentists
- Three days per week, but can increase
- FD training practice with a supportive team and principal on-site
- Support with post-grad development, courses, and guidance - the principal is an implantologist and can provide some mentoring in this
- Sedation training would be a huge advantage, practice prepared to assist with this for a dentist with an interest developing in this area
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9323a
This is a well-managed, modern, nine-surgery training practice offering a superb opportunity for an associate dentist to replace a longstanding colleague. The successful candidate will inherit an established list of patients, including NHS and Private. The position is initially for three days per week, however, there is real potential to increase the days per week (if you wish) with a real opportunity for private growth. The practice is well-established, modern, fully digital, and well-equipped with CT scanner, OPG and Belmont chairs. You will join alongside a longstanding team of associates, two hygienists, two therapists, and professional support staff. The principal is an FD trainer and as such is keen to support the development of his associates, with assistance with post-grad courses and day-to-day support in practice.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, the practice can offer PLVE training for those that require it.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.