Associate Dentist - Suffolk (Independent, excellent private potential and full support available for current FD)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Suffolk, close to Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds. INDEPENDENT. £11 per UDA, plus excellent private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Suffolk.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- September start and full support available for current FD
- **For your peace of mind and financial security, the practice will pay 1/12th of contract value per month and not per UDA.
- Suffolk, close to Ipswich, 12 minutes (train) and Bury St Edmunds, 22 minutes (car)
- £10 to £11 UDA
- 6000 UDA more UDA available up to a large contract if you wish
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established state-of-the-art dental practice with superb equipment
- Well-maintained list of patients with superb private opportunity including fee-per-item patients
- A well-established team including principal
- Reference: JG1174
In a superb location, this state-of-the-art dental practice accommodates four dental surgeons. The practice benefits from excellent equipment, fully digital, rotary endo etc. and paperless via Clinipads. We have an opportunity for a dentist to acquire a well-maintained list with large UDA contracts available from 6000 UDA per annum (more available). In addition to NHS, there is excellent private opportunity, via receptive NHS patients and fee-per-item. With this in mind, if you have skills in addition to general dentistry, they will be well-utilised.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.