Associate Dentist – York (Superb Private in Independent City Centre Clinic)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, £12 UDA with superb private opportunity. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established award-winning independent dental practice in York is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Award-winning Independent dental practice (private and NHS)
- £12 per UDA
- Extremely Private Focussed Practice
- Expected earnings circa 120k
- High earning potential and ability to provide a range of dental treatments including fixed orthodontics, Invisalign and dental implants
- Superb private opportunities 50% gross
- Established state of the art dental practice
- High spec equipment
- Providing a range of cosmetic treatments
- Central location (close to the train station)
- Professional team of long-established dentists providing private dentistry…
- Excellent support from experienced and qualified nurses, treatment coordinators, dental hygienists…
- …and a professional administrative team led by a superb practice manager
- Reference: DW8653
We know the practice, the principal and practice manager well, having placed the three well-established long-term associate dentists at this practice and have recently added a further two members to their Hygiene team They provide a good mix of NHS and a high standard of private work with an emphasis on post-graduate training and education. The practice is superbly run providing a range of treatments in addition to general dentistry, including advanced restorative reconstructive dentistry, Cosmetic Treatments, Fixed Orthodontics, dental implants and they are a platinum provider for Invisalign
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK. In addition, you will have some formal postgraduate training in restorative and/or cosmetic restorative dentistry; or with extensive further training in these areas.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.