Associate Dentist - York - North Yorkshire (Independent with excellent private opportunity)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. £11.50+ per UDA with excellent private opportunities. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist (four days)
- from £11.50 UDA (potentially negotiable)
- Superb private opportunities (including cosmetic, implants, Invisalign, etc. dentists achieving 9k per month private *pre covid)
- around 5200 UDA
- Two partners & five associates
- Dental hygienist
- and dental therapist available to help with UDA delivery
- Superb colleagues in a professional and friendly environment
- Established dental practice with superb state-of-the-art equipment
- Days available are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Late surgery also available if you wish
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9110
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist to join a well-established modern dental practice, with state-of-the-art equipment offering both NHS and private treatments. The practice is independent with two partners and five associates, a hygienist, a therapist, superb support from qualified dental nurses and reception team, and a fantastic practice manager who we know well, you will be very much looked after in an exceptional practice. We are seeking a dentist to acquire an established list of patients and to provide private treatments and look to benefit and capitalise on the excellent opportunity for private dentistry, with the practice providing a range of treatments including Invisalign, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. The practice is superbly equipped, with digital x-ray, Clinipad, rotary endo, Trios scanners, and CT scanners.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.