Dental Therapist / Hygienist - Kingston upon Hull - East Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT Private Practice, modern high spec practice)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dental Hygienist / Therapist Jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT fully private practice, established patients in modern high spec practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Hygienist / Therapist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Dental Hygienist / Therapist (dual role)
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Around £30 per hour (negotiable and dependent on experience)
- Dedicated nurse assistance
- 30 to 45 minute appointments
- Established book, referrals from in-house dentists
- Two days per week (flexible which)
- Filing, scaling, exams, period, bonding (if trained), whitening
- State-of-the-art equipment in superb modern five surgery dental practice
- Wide demographic, families, professionals,
- Exceptional marketing and large numbers of new patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG9678
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dental Hygienist / Therapist to join a high end, high specification practice, benefitting from the latest technology. This is a fully private practice in a popular residential area, providing a large and established patient base and continuous growth.
You will benefit from a close and supportive team including a patient care coordinator, four dentists, three therapists, and a team of qualified and experienced nurses, with an efficient and professional administrative team, led by an experienced and knowledgeable practice manager.
The clinic provides a wide range of cosmetic treatments for the whole body and has seen unprecedented success, due to its superb reputation, excellent marketing, and the environment it provides its patients, resulting in exceptional growth.
Offering patients a five-star experience, the five surgery practice is modern and benefits from regular refurbishment updates to keep it fresh and to trend and similarly, team members continuously update their skills with the latest techniques to the benefit of patients
Successful candidates will be a GDC registered Dental Hygienist and Therapist and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.