Dental Nurse - North Wales, close to Chester (INDEPENDENT. £14 per hour depending on experience, 30 minutes from Chester, Paid professional development courses, Beautiful location with great transport links)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dental Nurse Jobs in North Wales, close to Chester. INDEPENDENT. Practice pays for professional development courses, 30 minutes from Chester, £14 per hour depending on experience, Beautiful location with great transport links. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Nurse.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Dental Nurse
- Up to five days per week
- North Wales, 30 minutes from Chester, 45 minutes from Liverpool
- Practice pays for professional development courses, including sedation training
- Registration fee paid by practice
- Indemnity insurance is covered by the practice
- £14 per hour, depending on experience
- State-of-the-art surgeries and equipment
- Beautiful location with great transport links
- Support available experienced colleagues
- Off-road parking available
- Permanent position
- Reference: YA3488
This is a fantastic opportunity in a 5-surgery practice for a dental nurse to join an established and supportive team in a beautiful location in the North of Wales. The practice benefits from great transport links to Chester (30 minutes) and Liverpool (45 minutes), and provides a balance between stunning rural landscapes and the convenience of having a large city close by.
The successful candidate will benefit from the practice paying for their registration fee and professional development courses including sedation training, and an above-average hourly rate.
Successful candidates will be qualified dental nurses.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.