Endodontist - Eastbourne - East Sussex (Specialist referral multi-disciplinary practice)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Endodontist Jobs in Eastbourne, East Sussex. Specialist referral multi-disciplinary practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Endodontist.
- Part-time Endodontist
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Specialist, referral-only multi-disciplinary practice
- Specialist Endodontist or Dentist with Special Interest
- High spec practice, Zeiss Microscope and CBCT
- one day per week - Wednesday or Friday
- Five-star rated practice in Google Reviews
- Will pay £700 guaranteed day rate for first two months
- Lucrative position with excellent earning potential
- Experienced and longstanding team
- Must be GDC registered as a specialist in Endodontics
- Free residential parking near the practice
- Dedicated Decon room
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6404
We are looking for a specialist Endodontist to join this multi-disciplinary team. This is a specialist referral practice only. A Specialist endodontist is required to work alongside the current endodontist and to complement the specialist team. The clinic is well equipped and high-spec, benefitting from Zeiss microscope and CBCT and supported by an experienced nursing team with an excellent current referral base.
The clinic is a Google five star rated referral-only practice established with five high-spec surgeries. This is a multi-disciplinary team working in a specialist practice on the Sussex coast. The successful Endodontist will work alongside Prosthodontists, Periodontists, Endodontists, and Oral Surgeons.
Successful candidates will be GDC specialist registered and qualified Endodontist or a dentist with relevant skills, experience, and qualifications in endodontics.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.