Periodontist - Warwick, Warwickshire (INDEPENDENT. High-earning opportunity in an affluent area, Established high-end practice with very busy diaries)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Periodontist Jobs in Warwick, Warwickshire. INDEPENDENT. High-earning opportunity in an affluent area, Established high-end practice with very busy diaries. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Periodontist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Specialist Periodontist
- Two to four days per month (weekly or biweekly)
- Warwick, Warwickshire
- Huge demand for periodontic treatment
- High-earning opportunity in an affluent area
- Well-established high-end practice with busy diaries
- State-of-the-art equipment including OPG, rotary endo, SOE software
- Well-established practice with a stable, low-needs patient base
- The practice provides a large range of private treatments including implants
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3838
A fantastic opportunity in a recently refurbished high-end 7-surgery practice, offering state-of-the-art equipment including OPG, SOE software, and intra-oral scanners, with a very busy diary of low-needs patients. This is a very high-earning opportunity in an affluent area of Warwick, with huge demand for periodontic treatments.
Successful candidates will be GDC specialist registered periodontists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.