This Listing has Expired
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Private Dentist Jobs in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. INDEPENDENT. Fully private growth role, Scope for high private earnings in an affluent area, Fantastic support is available for dentists at any stage of their career. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Private Dentist
- Two days per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) with scope to increase
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Fully private growth role
- Great potential for high private earnings in an affluent area with a busy diary
- Fantastic support is available for dentists at any stage of their career
- Practice is in the process of transitioning from predominantly private to fully private
- A special interest in restorative (or any specific field) is desirable but not essential
- High-spec equipment including digital X-ray and intra-oral camera
- Nurse and hygienist support is available
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3578
This is a fantastic opportunity in a family-run, predominantly private five-surgery practice in an affluent area, offering a great opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career for high-private earnings in a role building an established private patient list. The practice is invested in supporting and developing its associates in their friendly and welcoming practice environment, which includes providing mentoring in specialist areas including endodontics, composite bonding, and aligners.
The practice is in the process of transitioning to being fully private in the future, and it would be beneficial for the successful candidate to have a special interest in a specific field of dentistry (particularly restorative dentistry), although this is not essential.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.