Private Dentist - Guernsey (INDEPENDENT. Full list of private patients to transfer from principal, full or part-time, huge opportunity for special interests)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Private Dentist Jobs in Guernsey, Channel Islands. INDEPENDENT. Full list of private patients to transfer from principal, full or part-time, huge opportunity for special interests. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist for a private dentist job.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Private Associate Dentist
- Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Fully private, patient-focused practice with an excellent local reputation
- Position available to take over an existing, full, and well-maintained patient list
- High spec state-of-the-art the-practice
- Relocation payment available
- Superb opportunity for implant dentistry, but not essential
- The practice is already equipped to provide implant treatment
- Special interests are welcome and will be supported and well-utilised
- High-income opportunity with low taxation
- Fully equipped dental practice including CBCT Scanner, OPG, Rotary Endo, Digital Radiography
- Excellent support staff - Customer service awards winners
- Tax-efficient, 20% personal tax and no VAT on Guernsey
- Guernsey is a beautiful and safe island with excellent travel links to the UK and France
- Read Five Reasons to live in Guernsey (Financial Times January 2019)
- Reference: DW3776
This is an excellent opportunity for an associate dentist to join this established and highly regarded private practice in Guernsey. This is a two-surgery practice accommodating the principal, an associate, and a hygienist; in addition to a lovely support team, all of which are experienced and with the practice for a number of years, providing you with great stability. We are seeking a new colleague to acquire an established and well-maintained list of patients from the principal dentist, as they reduce their clinical days.
This provides a superb full or part-time opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career seeking a general private dentist position and also for those that have special interests, as there is plenty of opportunity from this very healthy patient base.
Successful candidates will be registered with the GDC and have at least two years post-qualification experience.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.