Private Dentist - Southampton, Hampshire (INDEPENDENT, busy practice with fully private list to inherit from principal dentist, ideally circa 2-3 days, superb earning potential)
Private Dentist Jobs in Southampton, Hampshire. INDEPENDENT, busy practice with fully private list to inherit from the principal dentist, ideally circa 2-3 days, superb earning potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time, 2-3 days
- Southampton, Hampshire
- Busy list to inherit from the principal dentist
- Lots of scope for cosmetic and restorative
- Busy 11 surgery practice, lots of private with small NHS contract (no NHS in this role)
- State of the art surgeries with a high standard of equipment - iTero and Trio scanners, Lat Ceph, OPG etc
- Available surgery has been recently built, thus all equipment is brand new
- A superb, longstanding team of clinicians and experienced support staff including treatment co-ordinator, marketing team, and practice manager
- Supportive principal dentist onsite - the principal is looking to focus on implants, hence looking for someone to inherit his patient list
- Candidates should ideally be 10+ years post qualification
- Permanent position
This is a superb opportunity for an associate dentist to inherit a superb list of patients, from the principal dentist of a successful, well-reputed practice offering superb earning potential. The practice is mixed, but does not have a large NHS contract as demand for private is very high and forms the majority of the practice workload. The principal is keen to restrict practice to implants, thus is looking for an experienced dentist to inherit his list of fully private patients, which would fill a diary for around 3 days per week.
The practice has 11 surgeries, three of which are newly built and thus brand new - they are extremely well equipped, with iTero and Trios scanners, Zeiss microscope, digital x-ray, rotary endo, lat ceph, OPG and CBCT. You will be well supported by a longstanding team in situ, with a principal dentist on-site, an experienced team of associates, professional support staff, treatment coordinators, marketing support, and practice management. The practice is keen to encourage professional development, and full clinical freedom, with access to any equipment and materials you need to provide quality treatments in the way you know best.
Successful candidates will have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK and be at least 10 years post qualifications.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729